Mental Health Counseling and Clinical Hypnosis Services
Located in Cape May County, NJ
Please feel free to contact Lauren with any questions. Phone consultations
are free! The office is located in centralized and historic Cape May Court
House, NJ, and resides in a building that houses an art/music makerspace,
craft boutique and massage studio: a perfect holistic healing space!
Don't forget to ask about Telehealth services. This convenient, online
service allows us to meet for appointments when life's inconveniences occur
(car trouble, child home sick, etc.)
When contacting Lauren, simply send an email or call the number listed
below. You will receive a timely reply.
Feel free to ask important questions about this practice and any background
information you may need. Please ensure to provide your contact
Initial Intake Counseling and/or Hypnosis Assessment: $150
Individual Counseling session: $125
Couples Counseling Session: $150
Hypnosis Programs: To be determined based upon program requested ($150
per session, up to 5 sessions total)
Payments accepted include cash, Paypal, Venmo or check upon each visit.
This practice is an *out-of-network* service. However, if your health
coverage is minimal, or you do not have out-of-network reimbursements, we
can discuss ways to make this fee manageable for you. Many clients receive
a reimbursement from their insurance providers for mental health counseling
services, but you will want to call your provider to check on this.
Hypnosis programs are not typically covered by insurance providers, but be
sure to ask!
*Before scheduling, please contact your insurance provider and ask the
1. Do I have mental/behavioral health benefits under my plan?
2. How much does my plan cover for an *out-of-network provider*? If so,
what percentage will you pay?
3. What is my deductible, and has it been met? Does my deductible apply to
"out of network" providers?
4. Is there a limit on the number of sessions I may receive?
5. What will my reimbursement be for a typical 45-minute psychotherapy
session, based on a $125 fee?
6. What is the procedure to submit my receipt? Is there another form to
complete? Where can I access the form?
7. Is a referral required from my primary doctor?